Nov 23, 17 / Sag 19, 01 13:22 UTC

Greetings!  

Hello everyone. My name is Valentine :) 

Today is Thanksgiving in the USA (my home country) and a large majority of my father's side of the family is Native  American. To me, it doesn't matter if others consider us a "nation" or not. My ancestors weren't considered as living in a nation because they didn't have a flag. Asgardia has a bit more than a flag, including a physical presence in space with our name on it,  so I'm not sure how anyone has an argument about whether this is "real." 

I can see how someone could see this as a "scam." Regardless, I spend much more time and energy on other meaningless things in life so I'd much rather run the risk of being "scammed" into having fun and developing things for a hopeful space kingdom. ;) 

I don't have money and I'm a college dropout because my country somehow hasn't been able to provide basic funding for higher education for impoverished Americans, though they'd love to claim that they do. That being said, I do have a background in computer science and I hope I can do everything in my power to help us grow! I believe that we can make this happen, and in our age of political unrest and military hell, this may be the only way humanity can finally expand into space. 

I do have one critical concern: are dogs allowed? I'm serious. Unless you want to see a grown man ugly-cry about his dogs, you should allow dogs in space. Man's best friend, y'all!

Nov 23, 17 / Sag 19, 01 18:12 UTC

Hello @Valentine2 Welcome to the Asgardia Forum. We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the terms if you haven’t already. Let us know if you have any questions. Be sure to review the Code of Conduct . Don’t forget to keep up with Asgardia News and Announcements. Asgardia has just launched its’ first data satellite, however in regard to the creation of an orbital habitat for humans (or dogs) we are some years away.