Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 16:57 UTC

Greetings from Asgardia North America!  

Hello everyone! While it would have been easier to understand a subject line with something like Washington State, USA... I have decided to take the step of no longer identifying the country I reside in but rather the region of Asgardia in which I reside. Wont you all please do the same with me? My name is Levi and I grew up here in North America. I am a 28 year old male and serving in the United States Navy. Currently, I am on Shore duty and plan to get out in 2019. Hopefully, Asgardia will be a little more developed by then and I will be able to better assist in any way that I can, Though I have no doubt that this will be the case. Asgardian administration has done a great job getting thing on the roll in such a short amount of time. Imagine two years from now? To whom it may concern: I look forward my new country men and women. If you would like to meet some time please send word my way! I know the North American forum page under "West" is talking about a roving meet-up. If anyone has any questions for me ask away!

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 17:25 UTC

Welcome to the forum!

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 17:30 UTC

Thank you! It's good to be here. The forums are an exciting step in the process and a milestone for Asgardia by any standards!