Jul 27, 17 / Vir 12, 01 21:28 UTC

Greetings From Indonesia  

Hello guys, I'm Rama from Indonesia, im 22 years old, its nice to meet you guys!

I wanna tell you, that i'm so excited about this space nation, i really love space, i have a dream someday i will go to space and see how beautifull our earth and our space looks like. and being an astronot is my dream too since i was a kid. im so excited about stars, galaxy, and others space thing! i really love read/watch some knowledge about space.

and i have a question, are im a citizen of Asgardia now? i already got my certificate and my ID but i still not sure that im 100% citizen of Asgardia now

Thanks

Jul 28, 17 / Vir 13, 01 02:17 UTC

Hi Rama and Welcome to the Asgardia Forums!

We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Code of Conduct if you haven’t already. Make sure to keep up with Asgardia News and Announcements

English is the language used on most Asgardian forums. The exception is on the regional forums where you can use your own language. It is recommended to use Google Translate if English is not a language that you know well. You can follow this link to the Regional forums. If you have any further questions please let us know.

Have a look at this blog post regarding ID’s and Passports, where you may also find a link to the FAQ.

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/asgardia/13686-ids-and-passports-explained/

Have fun!