Jul 7, 17 / Leo 20, 01 18:22 UTC

Greetings from Montenegro!  

Greetings fellow Asgardians!

I hope that you are all having a wonderful summer! Here in Montenegro, the weather is hot, from the mountains in the North to the rocky beaches in the South. The water is warm and the wind refreshing!

But to skip all of that for now. My name is Danilo (if it is easier, everyone can address me as simply as Dan), Stanković would be my last name (although somewhat irrelevant to me personally), and I come from Montenegro, a small country situated in the Balkan peninsula (ex-Yugoslav state).

It is my utmost pleasure to be taking part in this great undertaking. It warms my heart to see that there is still good left in humanity, with everything that has been happening globally in the past two decades.

Asgardia offers to all of us a brighter future to work towards, for the betterment of all humanity. It is my honour to be part of it and I look forward to cooperating with all of you to make this nation, this union of nations and cultures, the one to take us all into the stars and onto greater things!

To continue my introductions (but to also keep it compact): I am 23 years old, a Bachelor of Science in Naval Sciences, with many different hobbies. I always described myself as a Jack of All Trades, as my skills, abilities and interests are vastly different from one another, yet the things that I find most interest and knowledge within are definitely Social Sciences (most notably economics and cultural studies). My native language is Serbo-Croatian, while I fluently speak English. Other than that, I have very basic knowledge of Japanese, Russian and German.

I wish to learn as much of humanity as I can (or should I say: Of Asgardians!) and the world we live in, so to everyone reading out there: Feel free to contact me if you wish to meet a new friend!

Jul 8, 17 / Leo 21, 01 06:08 UTC

Hello Dan and Welcome!

Please feel free to join in with our discussions. Don't forget to check out our Forum Announcements section here we post all sorts of general information, and keep an eye on the Asgardia News section. We ask that you be familiar with the  Code of Conduct for your posting convenience. English is the accepted language in all non-regional forums. If English is not your first language it is recommended to use Google Translate or Bing Translator so that you can post the english translation into your post. To find a forum in your language, you can visit our regional groups section where you can speak and find translated official Asgardia documents in your native tongue.