Hello everyone!

I am a French artist who lived many years in Italy (Venice) and now based in the UK. 

I have always felt inhabitant of the universe and I think Asgardia is the first step to something incredible for humankind and not only!

I have so many passions, one is sci fi, especially Star Wars, Star Trek and Doctor Who. I am very fascinated by both the Jedi Way and Vulcan Philosophy. 

I am an actress, songs writter, meditation/TaiChi teacher and Martial Artist (I have a Black Belt in Wushu Shaolin Kung Fu)

I love outdoor swimming in any season, I am a practitioner of the Wim Hof Method. I like to challenge myself and I fully believe that our mind can impact our body and our world much more than we think.

I believe that human evolution, true evolution, won't be about creating amazing technology, yet it will be about exploring, understanding and fully using our inner potential.

I am sure that Asgardia will be a decisive step forward and I also hope that at some point, we will make friendly contacts with Extra terrestrial beings. I am convinced that we already are in touch with such beings, through telepathy and channeling. I myself have had some amazing channeling experiences.

To conclude, I would like to share my website with you so you can get to know me better!

https://beyondcreativitymyblog.wordpress.com 

Looking forward to getting to know you all better!