Nov 18, 17 / Sag 14, 01 20:39 UTC

Greetings World  

Hey all, I'm honored to be a part of a new nation, 

I believe in peace, love energy, Reiki & Kundalini with high enlightenment consciousness, may peace and success find this nation.

I'm new here and I'm from the Middle East, some info about myself; a bibliophile= love to read A-LOT, love to draw, amateur photographer and guitarist, Pieces, and speak English and Arabic fluently. 

I have my own mini-project on snapchat to lead people to higher consciousness in English and Arabic for inner peace by teaching Meditation and Reiki for free. Most of my family history are healers by nature some are globally certified and I'm following this path, I'll be honored to be your guide one-day.

Don't forget to stay positive and balanced, Meditate everyday to clear and heal your inner-self first then work on the outer-self.

Peace and love, Abdullah A.k.a; Aj

Nov 19, 17 / Sag 15, 01 01:50 UTC

you moved to asgardia just to teach meditation? :)

Nov 19, 17 / Sag 15, 01 04:47 UTC

Welcome to the Asgardia Forums!

We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the terms if you haven’t already. Let us know if you have any questions. Be sure to review the Code of Conduct . Don’t forget to keep up with Asgardia News and Announcements

English is the language used on most Asgardia.space forums. The exception is on the regional forums where you can use your own language. It is recommended to use Google Translate or Bing Translator if English is not a language that you know well. Follow the link to the Regional forums. If you have any further questions please let us know. 

Have fun!

Nov 19, 17 / Sag 15, 01 09:04 UTC

@Althea Deasy; obviously you haven't heard about Reiki and meditation before, it's when you connect your body " the inner real you" to the universe and heal your bodys energy points "Chakras" and fix your aura by using energy balls or light or beams called Parana. 

Also after practicing it for a while you can send healing energy ball and protection shield, you'll be able to  open and discover your true ability like your 3rd eye Chakra which can help you send telepathic messages and help you to discover the Astral world.

Believe me it's not only meditation, there's also Telekinesis, Astral projection, and more hidden features are blocked by harmful food we consume.

@Dirk Baeyens; Thank you.

@Shane Wat; Thank you, I already read the book in two languages, I'm exploring more on the website, thanx again.