Jan 4, 17 / Aqu 04, 01 19:30 UTC

Hello also from Germany  

Hello my Asgardian brothers and sisters and all citizens. I'm very happy to be a part of this project and excited to see someday the world from space :D I wish you all the best we can make it true someday for all of us. Good luck and never give up all your dreams :)

Jan 4, 17 / Aqu 04, 01 22:58 UTC

Sehr geehrte Asgardian Brüder und Schwester,

Auch wenn es euch auf euren Abenteuern auch in noch so weit entfernte Gefilde verschlägt, so denkt daran die Kunde und Ideologie unserer Nation stehts nur in friedlicher Absicht zu verbreiten.

Möge unser Zusammenhalt jedem von euch Stärke und Hoffnung geben, dass es mit der Gründung von Asgardia noch intelligentes Leben auf dem Planeten Erde gibt.

Auf das Ihr euch auf euren Wegen durch die Zeit immer für den richtigen Pfad entscheiden.

Grüße an Deutschland

Mod Edit This is the translation into English Dear Asgardian brothers and sister,

Although verschlägt you in your adventures in however distant climes, so remember the customer and ideology of our nation Wore to spread only with peaceful intentions.

May give our cohesion each of you strength and hope that there's intelligent life on planet Earth by founding Asgardia.

On this your decide yourselves up in your ways by the time always for the correct path.

Greetings to Germany Jewell Ledoux, 04/01/2017, 11:37pm

Last edited by:  Jewell Ledoux (Global Admin, Asgardian)  on Jan 4, 17 / Aqu 04, 01 23:37 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Jan 4, 17 / Aqu 04, 01 23:35 UTC

Welcome! We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the terms if you haven’t already. Let us know if you have any questions. https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/forum-announcements-10/topic/asgardiaspace-posting-rules-82/ English is the language used on most Asgardian forums. The exception is on the regional forums where you can use your own language. It is recommended to use Google Translate for your convenience. If you have any further questions please let us know.