Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 20:10 UTC

Hello, Asgardians!  

Hey everybody! My birth name is Jared, and I am an American citizen although I have taken on an identity as Lupus due to my participation in the music industry as well as other various online communities. I also do not really identify as an American citizen as I believe in an Earth-first mentality.

I am 21 years old, about to be 22 in February. I study computer science and am trying to specialize in Artificial Intelligence systems/Machine Learning. I am actually employed as a software engineer where I work with C# and create various applications for clients which has involved Machine Learning. Aside from that, I am also under contract as a recording artist for a local record label where I specialize in hip-hop, although I am actually a regular musician and have formal training in various band instruments like the flute, saxophone, piano and then self taught training in guitar and percussion.

Beyond that, I like to play Overwatch when I'm not working on software or music and D.Va is bae. I hope to help with this movement as much as I can. Can't wait to see where we all go.

Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 20:32 UTC

Welcome! What platform do you game on? Fellow American here

Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 20:34 UTC

Hi Jared,

I'm Felipe, 26 years old from Chile and I am a professional translator. I'm very exited about Asgardia and what it will become in the future. I can't avoid to think in movies, such as Elysium, where I think in the begging was a marvellous and good thing to do and the obvious path to follow when Earth started to run low on resources and differences aggravated. Will Asgardia follow a righteous path? Will be a bitterness between the eartlings and asgardians? We don't know, but working together we will achieve a common ground and hopefully help each other.

As a translator I hope to be of help for Asgardia and can't wait to see the future.

Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 23:43 UTC

@Lokigriffin

I play on PC and also play Xbox One.

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 21:59 UTC

I play on Xbox one as LokiGriffin

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 21:59 UTC

I play on Xbox one as LokiGriffin