Jan 4, 17 / Aqu 04, 01 02:54 UTC

Hello Fellow Asgardian Citizens!  

My name is Linda Noyes, (born Linda Marie Rodrigo in New York City, U.S.A.). I am blessed with a wonderful daughter and granddaughter. My profession is in music and vocal composition, arrangement, recording, production, performance, publishing, and Life Art Figure/Portrait Modeling for colleges, universities, and art studios. Since age of 8, I have played and composed music on the piano, and am presently studying to obtain my Associate of Science Degree and certification in Audio Engineering, Music Technology and Production. Upon graduation, I plan to work in the field of my degree while composing music for film, software, etc., recording and releasing original musical works, and furthering my studies into Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, and Music Therapy to assist and comfort children and adults with physical, mental, and psychological ailments. The study of the effects of frequency upon matter (as in cymatics, which create sacred geometric patterns), has always been a topic of great interest to me in that it proves how frequency can truly affect all living and nonliving things, and be utilized in improving our conditions. I began studying Aviation in 1982, and flew my first solo flight at age 17, in September 1983, with goals to join The Air Force. Although I decided not to go into military flight training, I still love to fly and be out at sea. It would be an honor to have the opportunity to use my skills and knowledge toward becoming an integral asset in peaceful space exploration and protection of our beautiful planet, Earth. I am looking forward to our future and important work together!

Happy 2017,
    Linda Noyes
  Last edited by:  Linda Noyes (Asgardian)  on Jan 4, 17 / Aqu 04, 01 02:57 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Jan 4, 17 / Aqu 04, 01 02:59 UTC

Hello, Linda, welcome to the forum!