Aug 8, 18 / Vir 24, 02 19:41 UTC

Hello fellow citizens of Asgardia!  

Greetings,

My name is Oğuzhan and I'm 27 years old. I'm from Turkey, Istanbul. I have worked as an English teacher for four years and I also completed my military service as an officer. Right now I'm doing my master's degree regarding English language instruction.

The idea behind our nation of Asgardia is why I chose to become a citizen. The idea that humans can surpass their labels given by society and thus reaching a harmonious unity. It is an honor to be a part of  such entity. 

Hope to see you all as we ascend to stars.

Jan 29, 19 / Pis 01, 03 16:50 UTC

hello its nice to meet you oguzhan how is the wheater in turkey also i became citizen for the same reason i feel honnored aswell to be a part of asgardia 😊

Feb 4, 19 / Pis 07, 03 14:15 UTC

Welcome to the Asgardia Forums!

We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Code of Conduct if you haven’t already. Let us know if you have any questions.  Make sure to keep up with Asgardia News and Announcements.

English is the language used on most Asgardian forums. The exception is on the regional forums where you can use your own language. It is recommended to use Google Translate if English is not a language that you know well. Follow the link to the Regional forums. If you have any further questions please let us know.