Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 02:08 UTC

Hello from China  

Hello everyone! I'm ChengDu from China,The hometown of the giant panda.I am a bitcoin fans.I hope to have Chinese Forum and can map.

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 02:21 UTC

我用中文回你,哈哈

I use the Chinese back to you, ha ha

Admin Edit: The above translation is provided by Google Translator. Please have a look at the rules. Currently users are advised to communicate in English at all times, except when posting in specific National sub-forums. You'll find the Chinese sub-forum here: https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/china-40/

Last edited by:  Alessandro Fiume (Asgardian)  on Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 02:27 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 02:26 UTC

哈哈,原来这样啊,贴图功能呢?

Haha, the original ah, mapping function?

Admin Edit: The above translation is provided by Google Translator. Once again, English is the only language that should be used across all boards of this forum. Feel free to use your own language in the dedicated Chinese board linked above. Thank you.

Last edited by:  Alessandro Fiume (Asgardian)  on Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 02:32 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 02:27 UTC

Hi from the USA!r

Hi, ChengDu. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name is Aaron and I am in California, US. It's exciting to be a part of a progressive movement. In the current, antiquated political paradigm we are frequently left with poor choices for representation.

Perhaps we have an answer in front of us for the next political movement in the US. Obviously this is bigger than the US, but we need help and it is a very visible platform in need of serious renovation.

Glad to be a citizen of Asgargia.

Thanks, Aaron

All of us are in the gutter, but some of us are looking up at the stars. - Oscar Wilde

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 03:00 UTC

Pleasure to make your acquaintance Aaron.The world really need to change.

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 06:15 UTC

我是中国人

I am Chinese

Admin Edit: Above translation provided by Google Translator. Please, remember that English is the language that should be used across the forum. If you desire to communicate in your own language, use the Chinese Board.

Last edited by:  Alessandro Fiume (Asgardian)  on Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 06:20 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time