Feb 17, 17 / Pis 20, 01 12:03 UTC

Hello from Czechia!  

Greetings fellow Asgardians!

My name is Jaroslav and I am a 29 years old hippie and anarchist who was born in a state that doesn't exist anymore and now is a part of this nation that doesn't exist yet. What a great feeling!

I believe that Asgardia is just a beginning, an example of how the future "nations" will look like. (I mean in case we won't abolish the concept of nationalism per se.) Dozens and hundreds of nations like this should arise, so that everyone could choose which nation they'd like to belong to! Virtual nations with no land nor borders are for me the only way how to sustain nationalism and maybe even give it a bit of credibility...

Furthermore I see Asgardia as a memento of what could (and should!) have been done decades ago. Humanity wasted the opportunity to quickly become a space travelling (or space habitating?) species and now the biggest achievments of human in space are generations old memories... But now, thanks to progress made mostly by private companies, the opportunity is here again. Hope our generation won't waste it again and believe Asgardia may help in that!

Best wishes to you all, I'm looking forward to be a member of this community :)

Feb 17, 17 / Pis 20, 01 21:10 UTC

Welcome to the Asgardia Forums! We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the terms if you haven’t already. Let us know if you have any questions. https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/forum-announcements-10/topic/asgardiaspace-posting-rules-82/ Make sure to keep up with Asgardia News and Announcements at https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/asgardia-news-9/

Feb 24, 17 / Pis 27, 01 20:45 UTC

HI Jaroslav (Ahoj!) I'm bilingual speaking Czech and Croatian and thank you for opening this branch!

Kind regards to all CZ Asgardiana :) (S pozdarvem) D.

Feb 27, 17 / Ari 02, 01 15:08 UTC

I expect you will find some company here. There seem to be many anarchists/anti-establishment individuals among we Asgardians. In fact, that appears to be the major schism between the groups I have thus identified here: their reaction to authority.