Hello everyone, a quick post to introduce myself. Excuse me right now for my english ;)...

My name is Marc-André, I'm 25yo and I live in France, Burgundy. A nice place where we make some good wine !

I'm glad to see so much people, hoping for a better world and a better place for everyone. In this time, I think this is essential to keep this way of mind. I discovered Asgardia some time ago but I decided only recently to be part of this adventure.

A little word about my professionnal experience maybe. Firstly, I worked for a little enterprise of multimedia repair/sell, but things didn't go well when it burned. After that, I enroll as a volunteer in the "Gendarmerie Nationale", which is a military police in France. I also join the French Air Force during one year, but well, that wasn't what I expected so I just dismiss.

Then I started a career transition to become IT technician (and possibly later Network Administrator) and I'm now working for an international company in their IT Team :) !

Well I think this is enough for an introduction ! Feel free to speak with me or anything, I'm always glad to meet new people. I wish you all a very good day !

See you space cow-boy !