Jul 8, 17 / Leo 21, 01 12:37 UTC

Introduction  

Hello all, My name is David. I am 43 years old and live in Burbank, California USA. I have been a member of Asgardia almost since day one. I have not introduced myself on this forum but have posted many times now. I am an Engineer in Aerospace and have been working on numerous projects that make Airlines safer to fly on. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all or as many of you as I can. Please see my profile and my blog on this site to find out more about me. I am also in the running for office, so if you like what I say please vote for me. I will be honest with you, I love the idea of Asgardia and all that it promises to be. I look forward to one day living in space, but I don't really think it will happen in my lifetime, but we will set the ground work for that to happen for our children and grandchildren.

Jul 8, 17 / Leo 21, 01 12:43 UTC

Welcome to the Asgardia Forums!

We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Code of Conduct if you haven’t already. Let us know if you have any questions.  Make sure to keep up with Asgardia News and Announcements. Have Fun!

Jul 11, 17 / Leo 24, 01 10:32 UTC

u r most welocme