Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 02:47 UTC

My name is Nikola. Hello world from Serbia.  

Hello everyone, new space nation members. :) Hello to my people. Zdravo svima ljudi, zivi bili. As you read the first, I will repeat myself in Cyrillic, my name is Никола Новаковић. I live in a smaller town called Mladenovac, around 53 kilometars south of our capital city Belgrade. Belgrade, originated from the name beli grad meaning while town/city. I have 23 full years of life with bonus of 7 days. ;) I far as my professional carrier development went pretty well. Started off as a computer numerical control operator, working on ByVention 3015 CO2 laser machine, later on Amada LCG CO2 3015 laser machine, CNC programmer, calculations and price offers for our business clients, next in line was CNC press operator. That carrier went off pretty well, until someone made my personal life a problem. I was called back, and made a mistake of not accepting. I still love many of those people that ware my good colleagues and teachers. I usually love, a passenger, dog that lives in the same yard as I do. My father never allows him in the house, but I do it anyway when he is not at home. ;) If contacted I will share my time with yours to work on translation to my native language. I like to learn, and I don't have possibility to take it to the level I want. Learning on my own mistakes usually is the type of person I am. Greetings from Serbia.

Last edited by:  Nikola Novakovic (Asgardian)  on Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 02:51 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 02:48 UTC

Welcome to the forum!

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 02:49 UTC

Thank you very much. Unless your message is auto generated, you are lightning fast.

Last edited by:  Nikola Novakovic (Asgardian)  on Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 02:50 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 03:00 UTC

I'm constantly checking for new topics, Nikola. It's not auto-generated! Greetings once more!

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 13:54 UTC

Bok Nikola, pozdrav iz Zagreba :)
Josip

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 17:55 UTC

Поздрав от България !

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 08:29 UTC

Konacno neko nas... :-D Pozdrav, pozdrav.... :-D

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 09:48 UTC

Hello, Welcome to the forums finally, We hope you have a great time sharing collective visions with others from around the world. please keep to the rules what can be found by clicking this link

https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/forum-announcements-10/topic/asgardiaspace-posting-rules-82/

Much respect Mod Stott.