Dec 18, 16 / Cap 17, 00 20:30 UTC

Welcome from Canada  

Hello everyone, I'm glad to be a part of this. I'm from the West Coast of Canada.

I'm personally interested in Exo-anthropology, exopolitics, and the potential implications of contact (direct and indirect) with extraterrestrial cultures. And how humanity would react and adapt with such contact. I believe that there will be some point in our future where such scenarios would be reality at that point in time. I feel it's important to look at those potential scenarios.

Last edited by:  Samantha Gosling (Asgardian)  on Dec 18, 16 / Cap 17, 00 20:33 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Grammar

Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 19:55 UTC

Hello fellow Canadian!

I'm from the province you all like to hate, Ontario, but originated from the east cost :D

Personally, I am interested in the security and law of a "space nation" and have multiple diplomas and degrees in relation to Earth law and years of experience within those fields. I am now pursuing a career with the Air Force, as that is the first step (of many) to following my personal hero Chris Hadfield and become a test pilot in the future.

Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 20:03 UTC

Hello from Poland my friends =]

Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 20:39 UTC

Hey all! I am from BC and my interest lies in both the conceptual of building a nation from people (vs. land area) and the logistics of everything that has to happen. Regardless of how long or outcomes, I do think this is going to be something of a learning curve, and am looking forward to seeing it all unfold!

Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 21:16 UTC

It's nice to see so many people from different backgrounds, with different interests.

Now it'll be interesting to see how together, we can help forge the future for Asgardia.

Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 22:30 UTC

Hi my fellow Canucks. I'm from Calgary. I'm interested in the social dynamics of bringing all our world views togeher to work as a peaceful nation in space. I am an Early childhood educator and I'm interested in the Youth and Education Ministry. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 03:15 UTC

Hello Fellow Canadians and Asgardians!,

I am from BC and a biomedical researcher. I have obviously a strong interest in research and medicine but also in engineering, society building and logistics. I am looking forward to turning Asgardia into a new Eden for the emancipation of Man from illusionary bonds.

Cheers all!

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 04:51 UTC

Hello all. Name Jonathan, from Montreal, in Quebec. Happy that a new step have been made for Asgardia to become greater.

I have many interests, and that make me unable to really choose in wish I should step in for the properity of this nation to be. I'm in art since high school, and got that from both my parents : drawing, sculptures, painting, writing, signing, etc. I like to be active, even so I don't really practice any sports. Medieval sword fighting is one I like alot tho ( and yes, the blades are in metal) I don't like unjust things when they happen. It got on my nerves ... it may be why I don't choose to go in politic, since the actual politicians don't really work for the citizens ... maybe for Asgardia that could be more interesting to. I'm interested in space matters since I'm a kid ... space got so much wonders, it inspire me. I'm slowly working to get back to school in robotic ... my view for this is to work on prosthetics limbs and exoskeletons. It may be usefull in the future in different avenues and for space.

I also showed interest in the development of Asgardia in the most possibilities I can. I like alot when opinion exchanges are made in respect ... it may be common for some to see me post to help people remember to do so and make it more interesting to discuss. ^^

Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 03:33 UTC

How do you do,Asgardians. Good to meet with you Canadians and may I share my personal proposals to people in forum,might I? We shall set up a Bank and to make some economic policies to maintain The Space Nation's future development.We shall looking for a planet or satellite to live on, and rent a place on the Earth and some offices to do affairs rather than to occupy a piece of place on the Earth.We shall make defense device on about 3,200 kms of orbit above the earth to defense super universe gamma ray outbreaks and irradiation.

Mar 1, 17 / Ari 04, 01 02:13 UTC

About Nation Flag Design, I might like the design from Canadian Alexandre Comtois and Karamith ali syed.

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 03:56 UTC

Hello everyone :D

Shouting out from Alberta, Canada. This is an exciting opportunity. I'm eager to connect and share thoughts with you so reply, send a message, email toby4ward@gmail.com or just send a request.

**MOD EDIT**

Removed the campaign message, along with the unofficial site.

Last edited by:  Tianyou Song (Asgardian)  on Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 04:56 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Removed the campaign message, along with the unofficial site.

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 04:58 UTC

Hello, Toby4WARD

We appreciate your excitement about Asgardia. However, to help us maintain a good flow of information as we grow, we cannot endorse this group as official.

We request that all campaign posts please be refined to the following post in order to keep the main timeline of the group as clean as possible.  

https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/campaigning-157/

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this and good luck on the Campaign.