Aug 30, 17 / Lib 18, 01 08:55 UTC

Welcome to my reality.  

Hola,

Soy Marcos Echevarría. Vivo en Vigo pero he nacido en Fene, un pueblo al lado de Ferrol en A Coruña ( España ).

Estoy aquí por que cuando llevas mucho tiempo intentando buscar explicaciones a multitud de líos mentales, cuando has intentado formar parte de alguna comunidad, sea real o virtual que al final no deja de ser otra más dentro de la batidora de información o desinformación que tenemos hoy en día y de repente encuentras algo que "Zas", inicialmente te absorbe, te llena, sitúa tu mente en un estado de plenitud porque por fin alguien ha creado lo que muchos estábamos esperando, lo compras. Aun así, una vez pasado ese subidón natural y físico, llega la calma, llega la hora de procesar y para eso necesitaré tiempo para ponerme al día de todo, pues veo que esto está muy avanzado.

Soy una persona que fluye, coherente con lo que dice y predica y viajero de la mano de la naturaleza. En mi vida profesional he pasado por todo, desde ser trabajador por cuenta ajena, ser empresario, comercial, hasta estar en búsqueda de trabajo como estoy en este momento. Aun así, soy profesional del turismo y he gestionado y administrado diferentes webs de viajes y organización de eventos. Me siento emprendedor físico y mental. Dicen que soy muy ZEN, supongo que serán aquellos que son muy eléctricos, dicen que empatizo demasiado, dicen que soy justo, lo que me ocasiona alguna discusión. Pero bueno, a saber quien lo dice. Pienso que la realidad de los demás es tan válida como la mía.

Mi inglés es de ese de hace unos cuantos años, es decir que más o menos, por lo que utilizaré traductores online.

Espero, como todos vosotros, que Asgardia avance y se encuentre el menor número de piedras en el camino, que las habrá y muy duras. El sistema está muy preparado para amenazas como esta.

Un abrazo a todos, encantado de estar aquí.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I am Marcos Echevarría. I live in Vigo but was born in Fene, a village next to Ferrol in A Coruña ( Spain ).

I am here because when you have been trying to find explanations for a multitude of mental doubts, when you intend to be part of a community, real or virtual sea that in the end is no longer another in the information mixer or disinformation You have today In the day and suddenly encounters something that "Zas", initially absorb you, fills you, puts your mind in a state of fullness by the end someone has created what many were waiting, you buy it. Even so, once past that natural and physical subordinate, comes the calm, the time comes to process and for that they needed the time to catch up on everything, because what is being advanced.

I am a person who flows, consistent with what he says and preaches and traveler in the hand of nature. In my professional life has gone through everything from being a worker for someone else, being an entrepreneur, a commercial, until I'm looking for work as I am right now. Even so, I am a tourism professional and managed and managed different webs of travel and organization of events. I feel physical and mental entrepreneurs. They say that I am very ZEN, I suppose they come that are very electric, they say that I empathize too much, they say that I am just, which causes me some discussion. I think that the reality of others is as valid as mine

My English is from that of a few years ago, that is to say more or less, so I´ll use online translators.

I hope, like all of you, that Asgardia will advance and find the fewest stones on the road, that there will be and very hard. The system is prepared for services like this.

A hug to all, delighted to be here.

Aug 30, 17 / Lib 18, 01 15:42 UTC

Hello Marcos and Welcome to the Asgardia Forums!

We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Code of Conduct if you haven’t already. Let us know if you have any questions.  Make sure to keep up with Asgardia News and Announcements.

English is the language used on most Asgardian forums. The exception is on the regional forums where you can use your own language. It is recommended to use Google Translate if English is not a language that you know well. Follow the link to the Regional forums. If you have any further questions please let us know. Have Fun!