Oct 5, 17 / Sco 26, 01 22:36 UTC

Yo everyone, Tumo here! :)  

Hello to everyone. I am Tumoshimo, or Tumo for short, 29yo and currently living in Serbia. 

You could describe me like technological dreamer with eyes always pointed in deep night sky. Love mechanic, electronics, computers, space in general, Japan, Japanese martial arts... and a lot of other suffs. Beside my native language I know English, German(altho I didn't speak in 10 years), and now trying to learn Japanese.

Like most of you I got interested in this idea united, peacefully, knowledge and space oriented nation. So I joined and see little deeper is it worth it or is just some joke. Yeah, that's a reason why is my avatar a mecha(yes, I am fan of mecha). With passing time I will upload my real photo for avatar.

So... that is in short about me. Questions? :)

Last edited by:  Borislav Maslic (Asgardian)  on Oct 5, 17 / Sco 26, 01 22:37 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Oct 6, 17 / Sco 27, 01 00:40 UTC

Welcome to the Asgardia Forums!

We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Code of Conduct if you haven’t already. Let us know if you have any questions.  Make sure to keep up with Asgardia News and Announcements.

English is the language used on most Asgardian forums. The exception is on the regional forums where you can use your own language. It is recommended to use Google Translate if English is not a language that you know well. Follow the link to the Regional forums. If you have any further questions please let us know.