Feb 17, 17 / Pis 20, 01 19:17 UTC

Re: Development  

I agree with this atitude about the human development of next generations of Asgardians in their childhood. It will be a big value for asgardian person to get a development to become less likely to learn because it will save its time in the adulthood. The learning process consumes time more than we may imagine. The early achievements should be a goal for the asgardians.

Sep 21, 17 / Sco 12, 01 03:59 UTC

As a asgardian i am creating a software for all asgardians and people of    earth to bring free education and qualifications to all to can see   more  about this on my blog page here at asgardia.space

Nov 19, 17 / Sag 15, 01 02:43 UTC

I Agree, though at the same time, We should also focus on the how to deal with children and their generation, We shouldn't compare their generation with older ones because younger generations work differently then older ones because they are adapted to their time. So we Should try and understand how they work instead of making sure they work like their older successors. The Goal I believe in my opinion is to make sure they know what is right and wrong, as well how they can contribute to themselves and asgardia within their time period of living. This includes bringing them up in Parenthood, Education, Job and Goverment Programs.

Last edited by:  Areli Castillo (Asgardian)  on Nov 19, 17 / Sag 15, 01 02:45 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time