Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 18:55 UTC

Re: Proposal: Full committee on Family Science  

Go for it and post it so we all may read it.

Jan 17, 17 / Aqu 17, 01 03:23 UTC

I'd like to introduce myself in this Forum of Youth and Education

I am Alexandre Comtois I will not say what I've done but what I want to do now and look forward.

I have a goal of building Self-Sufficient cities !

As much of helping citizen of cities being hit by Natural Cataclysm as much for the Free knowledge sharing for Space Cadets and the Crew of the Station and Ships later! By getting title and the recognition of the whole Team as part of the Ministry it would help me in the Prospecting of Peoples, Institute Groups and Teachers. I am a Director of a Non-Profit Organization the CSM (Club de Solidarité Mondiale/World Solidarity Club) I am an Ambassador of the Earth as a Cosmic Being And now with all the changes that occurs I think we are ready to work for the Future in this Wonderful Golden Age of Aquarius!!! Let's Co-Create

I send you Peace Love Light Health and Prosperity Namaste

Feb 10, 17 / Pis 13, 01 03:41 UTC

Hello Asgardians, Erica Natalini from Philadelphia, PA, USA. I'm an Ordained High Preiestess, Shambhala Reiki Master, Minister of Metaphysics, Student of Psychology (bachelors) and A Victim of Abusive Psychopathy. My children Are Aspies's too. I create Spiritual Experiences for people to assist in recovering splintered or broken souls. I'm a Muse. I'm also a Educator of children of all ages and it's the most fun ever. I am currently working on creating a ministry for families with a branch dedicated specifically directed towards an educational camp for children. There are some things we are born with. Things you just can't learn in a book. Things you can only perfect through experience. I really would love to work in my fields of expertise inside the Asgardian community and bring unity, peace, live and understanding. I'm looking forward to our gatherings and events.