Asgardia is electing its mayors, and today we are continuing our series of interviews with the election participants. We will talk with the different candidates for mayor from different countries around the world. We do not specifically select candidates to be interviewed; any candidate who would like to tell about themselves and their campaign to the entire nation of Asgardia has now this opportunity.
Contact us via email at email@example.com, with the subject line "interview" and your interview can be the next one.
Today we glad to introduce to you Mr.Kashif Shaikh - the candidate for Asgardia’s mayor from Mumbai, india.
- Tell us about yourself; who you are; why did you become a resident of Asgardia?
- My name is Kashif Shaikh. I live in Mumbai city region of India. I have a experience of 8th Years in marketing sector. I have joined the Asgardia on a early stage. I love to explore the space and want to find Hidden secrets of space.
- Why have you decided to run for the position of mayor?
- It helps me to connect more and more asgardians not just in my region as well as all over world. So I can also contributed my part to help asgardia to achieve its goals, for that I think this mayor election is the platform.
- What contributions do do you hope to make to your local community during your term as mayor?
- I will ensure that every community person will get equal chance in whatever way they want to do their part for Asgardia. So we can fchieve what we are aiming for Asgardia.
- What problems are Asgardians in your district(city) facing and what would you do to help?
- Currently all the community members are spreaded here. I will organise meetings, event, get-togethers so everyone will share views, ideas with everyone so we can build unified nation what we called Asgardia.
- What do you think are the most interesting projects that could be realised in the future by the space nation Asgardia?
- I think currently my project (NovaSky Publication House. If it get approved will be beneficial for asgardia to strengthen It's economy for Asgardia.