It is clear that we represent a handful of people, dreaming about the future. We had enough with all the hate, insecurity, poverty and sorrow... we can change all that. Even if, now we are small, we can grow and we can be a beacon of hope and an ...
It is clear that we represent a handful of people, dreaming about the future. We had enough with all the hate, insecurity, poverty and sorrow... we can change all that. Even if, now we are small, we can grow and we can be a beacon of hope and an example for the others. I remember when I was young and watched with hunger all the new episodes of Star Trek, one of the series that I consider the foundation for a beautiful civilization. I remember when I was even younger and I was eagerly reading all if the books written bu Alexandre Dumas ( father and son). That is the moment when I started differentiating good from wrong. I dream of people who don't care about who has the best car, watch, or fortune. I dream of people looking at the stars, and thinking about a brighter future, thinking beyond the event horizon, people who finally will join hands for a new and improved world... let's say world 2.0.....
1. Getting bigger. A powerful nation must have a strong and a great number of citizens. Now we have citizens from more than 170 countries, we need more. We have to start a stronger campaign.
2. Creating an ID paper that can be recognized allover the world, so, no matter what other nationalities our citizens have, they can travel free allover the world. It is incredible that in the 21 century, citizens of the world need visas to travel.
3. Creating a universal currency.
4. Gathering a team of scientists that can help humanity go in space as a nation.
5. Making real campaigns to help poor nations not by sending them food and clothes, but by teaching them how to make their own food and clothes, by teaching them how to write, how to evolve.
6. Obtaining representation at UN, EU, and other international organizations for Asgardia.
We can make that, and much more only in unity and in number. Together we can make the difference.