in the last week very strange things happend:
1. The voting period began before unity day (decree 6 overwrote decree 3)
2. There was no time to review the current draft of the constitution before the start of the referendum
3. There was no explicit opportunity to vote "no" in order so express, that the draft needs another review
4. The constitution in its current state has major flaws. This, for example, can be used to form a dictatorship out of Asgardia.
5. The constitution draft states that the voting is done by the end of unity day. But the voting will be opened for a longer time period.
6. Asgardian officials stated, that the outcome of the referendum will be ignored and the constitution wil still be adopted, regardless of the quorum of >50% that is stated in the draft of the constitution.
Each of these points are affronts to the democratic principles!
Therefore I demand the cancel of the current referendum and to declare the result null. Then to revisit the draft constitution to create a new draft which ensures, that democratic principles hold true and proper separation of power is ensured. Proposed changes can be found at
I beg each citizen of Asgardia to sign this petition for a future that lies in our own hands and not in the hands of a few people who want to dictate it.
Only the people have the power!