Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 04:07 UTC

One humanity One unity Vote For Me From India region  

I want to be part of a such system where i can share my ideas & innovative plans for asgardia in a such way so everyone will get the benefit of it & for that i need to win this election & for that i need all the support which i can get from your end then we can make asgardia a better place for living & I am campaigning for the posts of strategist & trendsetter from India region....

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/108232-4827-hi/

SO PLEASE VOTE FOR ME

REGARDS

KASHIFSHAIKH

Last edited by:  Kashif Shaikh (NCM, Asgardian)  on Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 04:19 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 05:02 UTC

I am aditya from indonesia, your statement is totally united and makes sense to me, I want to ask you some questions and i hope that you willing to answeing it. How will you build this Nation, as we know it is a nation that will be in outer space. It is as we know it is very unlikely to be able to the availability of oxygen, water and soil, even the possibility there will be no material that can be used to build public facilities and infrastructure. If so if you are chosen then where will you bring it all and how can you convince us all for success to create it all.

Yours sincerely

Agardia- peace on earth and peace in the heavens

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 11:17 UTC

thanks for showing faith..  1) to form any nation we require full support of its people to have faith in the system & its government what ever plans we make to build a nation it is necessary that we as government & its official to have a government with complete transparency into the system then only we can build better nation for its people....2) till the time it comes for us to leave to asgardia we will surely have the technologies with us that provides us all the necessary infrastructure that we require to live in the space..

regards

kashif shaikh