Nov 24, 01 / Nov 28, 17 14:10 UTC
Who is our head of nation Igor Ashurbeyli

Igor Ashurbeyli

Igor Raufovich Ashurbeyli (Azerbaijani: İqor Rauf oğlu Aşurbəyli;, Russian: Игорь Рауфович Ашурбейли; born 9 September 1963, Baku, Azerbaijan) is a Russian-Azerbaijani scientist, businessman and benefactor. He was the CEO of Scientific Production Association (SPA) Almaz from 2000 to ...

Nov 23, 01 / Nov 27, 17 23:17 UTC
Is there gravity at 400km on the space far from the earth?

What is microgravity, how effect the body?

Microgravity is the condition in which people or objects appear to be weightless. The effects of microgravity can be seen when astronauts and objects float in space. Microgravity can be experienced in other ways, as well. "Micro-" means "very small," ...

Nov 20, 01 / Nov 24, 17 02:07 UTC
How to make fresh pasta at home

Ingredients:

One egg every 100g of flour

1/2 spoon of salt every 400g of flour

1 spoon of EVO every 400g of flour

25% of your flour has to be semolina and the rest 75% double zero.

Method:

...
Nov 26, 01 / Nov 30, 17 00:48 UTC

😄😄😄 of course!

Nov 25, 01 / Nov 29, 17 23:54 UTC

best recipe! xD

Add Friend
Request sent
Accept friend request
You are friends