Jun 29, 17 / Leo 12, 01 20:57 UTC

A candidate with a plan.  

I invite you to come take a look at my candidate profile and the plans that I've laid out there as a part of my platform.  I've put forward a brief list of the ideas I'd like to tackle as a candidate for Strategist, including laying the groundwork for ambitious programs and real infrastructure for Asgardian citizens.  That list includes:

1. Better communication between our major language groups, with special emphasis on a better relationship between English and Chinese- speaking Asgardia.
  2. Developing regional Co-operatives
  3. Letter of recommendation programs for Asgardian volunteers seeking real-world employment and Asgardian youth applying for colleges.
  4. Creating a strong network of Asgardian Entrepreneurs to begin defining the Asgardian economy.
  5. Promoting Citizen Science Programs and continued education
  6. Brainstorming and assessing viable sources of Asgardian Revenue
  7. A special focus on identifying and supporting practical ideas from the community whenever possible

You can see the full post and vote at:  https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/666618-10480-making-things-happen/

Thank you for reading :)

Jun 30, 17 / Leo 13, 01 19:48 UTC

Hm.... that is an incredible bummer.   Thank you for trying though!  I'll try and get the link fixed or figure out exactly what the problem is.  I think it migh have to do with Civic Asgardia fixing my permissions so that I'm not listed as an admin. Thank's for the head's up :)