Jun 19, 17 / Leo 02, 01 22:21 UTC

Announcing my candidacy for Dubutant, Live from Central California.  

Greetings!

Today I am announcing my official candidacy for the political status of debutant.

My name is David McKissick, I am a man of 22 residing in Central California. My reason for running in the race for debutant is simple enough; I wish to be a representative for the poorly represented small towns and low-income locales in the central CA region. 

I am running to take the first steps towards a brighter future for the downtrodden, the poor, the misrepresented, and the ill. Debutant is simply my first step on my journey to accomplish our goals, not as people, but as a greater humanity. 

I believe we can only thrive in our ideal sense if we provide equal opportunities and employment/financial assistance to the poor, the ill, veterans, and so on. We must take care of our weak, and our damaged, and as such we need representation of all the peoples throughout the asgardian population on earth and beyond. 

Stay tuned to my blog as I will expand on my platform over the following weeks.

ABOUT ME

I was born in a small town in northern California, but was ultimately priced out of the area due to gentrification. I spent most of my teen years working with computers, after getting our first computer at the age of 11. I started my first public software development project at the age of 13, my first company at the age of 18. Since then I have taken part in various charity programs, philanthropic endeavors and business projects.

I was raised with the ideal that everyone is equal, and deserve equal opportunities. If you are rich? That's fine, Congratulations! But I believe that nobody should need to live in hunger. That no single human must result to less reputable path's just to get by. Everyone deserves the opportunity to make their fortune, and with a small amount of assistance and placement, I believe that is possible with minimal resource expenditure.

Thank you for your time ladies and gentlemen. Have a fantastic day.

Your Central California Debutant candidate, 

David W McKissick

[Candidacy link](https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/726100-7225-political-discourse-for-a-brighter-tomorrow/)

Last edited by:  David McKissick (Asgardian)  on Jun 19, 17 / Leo 02, 01 22:22 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 05:37 UTC

Great points. If I could vote for you I would.