Do you agree with the vision?

Total number of votes: 2

50% Yes

50% No

Nov 15, 17 / Sag 11, 01 12:34 UTC

EMPOWER IF YOU AGREE.  

I HAVE ONLY ONE DEMAND EITHER ASGARDIA OR EARTH. EMPOWER ME IF YOU AGREE WITH MY VISION.

What is needed is the intelligent management of Earth’s resources. If we really wish to put an end to our ongoing international and social problems we must eventually declare Earth and all of its resources as the common heritage of all the world’s people. Earth is abundant with plentiful resources. Our practice of rationing resources through monetary control is no longer relevant and is counter-productive to our survival.

Today we have access to highly advanced technologies. But our social and economic system has not kept up with our technological capabilities that could easily create a world of abundance, free of servitude and debt. This could be accomplished with the infusion of a global, resource-based civilization where all goods and services are available without the use of money, credit, barter or any other form of debt or servitude.

Nov 15, 17 / Sag 11, 01 12:46 UTC

Totaly agree

Nov 15, 17 / Sag 11, 01 16:01 UTC

I agree, but it seems to be hard to realize.

Nov 15, 17 / Sag 11, 01 16:29 UTC

Nice vision, but a little strange if applied to Asgardia: have I to remember you that "Asgardia does not interfere in any affairs of the Earth’s States based on reciprocity"? (Const. chapt. 1, pt. 6).