I truly believe in a innovative and united Space Nation, I want all humankind to unite and live prosperously on Earth and in space. As Strategist of Innovation I promise to provide a greater life to all who desire to live among the stars.
My goals as Strategist is to unite Asgardians and design spaces where we can all collaborate and share ideas. I am currently researching and designing micro-living spaces along with sustainable energy and hand-held computing and communication products. 

I am future-focused and willing to provide my skills to move humanity forward.

If you would like to view my current CV/Resume please CLICK HERE

Your vote matters, please support me and my dreams for Asgardia with your vote. VOTE FOR ME HERE!

My current progress and projects:

1. Stardust Central Innovation Hub (TM): Large off-shore habitat platforms for entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers and creative professionals to collaborate and work on projects. Currently in ideation and concept stage of development, expected to begin construction by Q1 2030.
  2. Machine of Augmented Data (M.A.D) (TM): A hand-held device which allows easy processing of documents and location analysis (more features to be added in concept), designed to be rugged, fast and use open-source operating system and software for customization and industry adaptation. Display uses a hologram projection through a magnified optical lens which consumes minimal power whilst providing 16-bit color display capabilities (aiming for 32-bit color capability during refinement). Currently in ideation and concept stage of development, no current date set for completion.
  3. Aurelia Aerospace Research Innovations (TM) (AARI): Aurelia Aerospace Research Innovations is a private company focused on products, services and systems in the space industry. Dedicated to researching and exploring the unknown depths of our universe, AARI seeks to create innovative products, services and systems for the next generation of astronautical pioneers. Currently in the ideation stage of development, AARI is expected to be officially operational and funded by Q4 2025.

Your vote matters, please support me and my dreams for Asgardia with your vote. VOTE FOR ME HERE!

Thank you fellow Asgardians.