Jul 23, 17 / Vir 08, 01 04:19 UTC

Sheppard: The Great Beyond: Trendsetter Position  

Hello fellow Asgardians, I am Christian M. Sheppard and I have long dreamed of a future beyond this world. A future of a united people under a united purpose. A people whos goal is to create, discover, and one day journey throughout the stars. To learn and experience new and marvelous things. Being part of this future is what I want. To pull forward the people of Earth and those to be in the grandiose space above. I joined for the philosophical and real world implications of this project, for I wish not to be a bystander on the edge of greatness but to help lead us as a collective people into the future. I am willing to spend my personal time to lead us on our way to greatness. That is my goal for the great beyond. That is my goal for us.

As your Trendsetter I will not act out of selfish actions but rather selfless actions. Doing so I will promote the ideas of the Asgardian citizens such as an Asgardian academy or space camp. I will do so as our citizens see fit and remember I am not doing this just for myself but for the collective whole of Asgardia.

Thank you for your consideration 

Jul 23, 17 / Vir 08, 01 04:29 UTC

I will be campaigning for Trendsetter in The United States 

Jul 23, 17 / Vir 08, 01 04:42 UTC

State of Michigan