Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 19:35 UTC

Voting  

If you are not allowed to campaign on Facebook and you cannot edit your campaign profile and you cannot vote for others out side of your home town.

HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET THE REQUIRED VOTES FOR ANY ROLE?

From "MOD POST" in Facebook page Asgardia General Official "Your post is being locked and is unauthorized for this group, there is a "FUN AND OTHER" group you can subscribe to, POST your CAMPAIGN's there"

Are parliament roles now something "FUN"?  Basically people are being told they do not matter.

From "Admin" in Facebook.  We limited you to voting in you home city only, on purpose.  We want you to get know your fellow Asgardian's".  Immediately after this another post comes from another Admin.  BE VERY CAREFUL meeting your fellow Asgardian's, This was followed by a lengthy list of things to "look out for".

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 19:48 UTC

@JosieGuida02
Are parliament roles now something "FUN"?  Basically people are being told they do not matter.

As far as I can see, as a matter of fact, it is. :-D

@JosieGuida02
From  "Admin" in Facebook.  We limited you to voting in you home city only,  on purpose.  We want you to get know your fellow Asgardian's".   Immediately after this another post comes from another Admin.  BE VERY  CAREFUL meeting your fellow Asgardian's, This was followed by a lengthy  list of things to "look out for".

Which, for a "space nation" is just way too ludicrous.

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 23:51 UTC

I was not talking about my meme! Of which I removed!

But since you brought that up!

Why is a video of a mouse eating cheese ok?

Why is a repost from "Fun and More" on fun activities ok?

To get back on track....

My campaign post was "locked" preventing any comments or likes. And a lengthy reply was posted demanding that I move my post to "Fun and More"

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 04:18 UTC

I'm reasonably certain that it's impossible for anyone to get even 10 votes. I'm surprised that I have even 1! Has anyone made it anywhere close to 10 votes? lol There aren't enough people in my city who are active for any of us who are running to get more than a handful of votes. 

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 07:03 UTC

These little inconveniences is part of founding the first Space Nation. Love the process and good luck in your campaigns.