Aqu 04, 02 / Jan 4, 18 12:39 UTC
HOW PARLIAMENT MEMBER BECAME A MOVER? ¶
I do believe as every candidate for a parliament seat want to make a difference in Asgardia.
But how this is the question?
The majority of the candidate doesn't even know what will be their function as a parliament member. The function of a parliament member in Asgardia need to be more explained to the candidates.
How will be the parliamentary procedure in the Asgardian government?
The structure is quite of different, just the fact as we are not divided by different political parties make a huge difference. The parliament chamber will obviously be virtual at least for the timing to have a physical territory.
- Then the periods of questions. How will they be applied an divided?
- Will the motions be applied In the parliamentary procedure as defined in Robert's Rules of Order?
- Will the parliament members be recognized by the chairman as being entitled to obtaining the floor?
- As a virtual parliament do we will have protection against spammed motions?
- Will the mover need another member of the body to seconds the motion to the consideration by the assembly occurs?
- How will the chair state the motion?
- How will the previous notice be regulated for deposition?
- What will be the classification of motions and their priorities?
- What will be the rules on use?
- And about the renewal of motions?
Give your opinion and vision on the subject of this topic and invite your friends to do the same it's will be like a motion on the motion subject
ONE HUMANITY ONE UNITY
Reason: As being updated to ordered the questions.