Jan 25, 17 / Aqu 25, 01 13:42 UTC

A Self-Sufficient City as a whole University  

I'd like to introduce myself in this Forum of Youth and Education

I am Alexandre Comtois StarWalker I will not say what I've done but what I want to do now and look forward.

I have a goal of building Self-Sufficient cities !

As much of helping citizen of cities being hit by Natural Cataclysm as much for the Free knowledge sharing for Space Cadets and the Crew of the Station and Ships later! By getting title and the recognition of the whole Team as part of the Ministry it would help me in the Prospecting of Peoples, Institute Groups and Teachers. I am a Director of a Non-Profit Organization the CSM (Club de Solidarité Mondiale/World Solidarity Club) I am an Ambassador of the Earth as a Cosmic Being And now with all the changes that occurs I think we are ready to work for the Future in this Wonderful Golden Age of Aquarius!!! Let's Co-Create

The whole city can be a Space Cadet, Ground crew training University for the future Stations and Ships for Explorers. We have an Futuristic Architect which design a whole Self-Sufficient city that we can all upgrade with new Technology instead of patching old ones!

I send you Peace Love Light Health and Prosperity Namaste

Jan 25, 17 / Aqu 25, 01 16:51 UTC

I hope to hear more about this project. Can you provide more information about the CSM, preferably a link to a website of it?

Jan 26, 17 / Aqu 26, 01 11:12 UTC

And where would you be planning on building this city?

May 8, 17 / Gem 16, 01 15:37 UTC

Alexander StarWalker, I too have a desire to build and implement sustainable town/city. It could appropriately act as a anchoring facility for Asgardia on earth or perhaps as a embassy city, at least till we get our butts actually into space.

Sep 23, 17 / Sco 14, 01 16:08 UTC

@  Alexander Starwalker.  Why did you stop here ? I need more information . You made my eyes open   but  you vanish , left us here in the forum all alone. Perhaps  Inductive Souls would take his place

Last edited by:  Prajogi Iskandar (Asgardian)  on Sep 23, 17 / Sco 14, 01 16:12 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Nov 15, 17 / Sag 11, 01 21:08 UTC

I feel that this thread is in the wrong location and should be flagged as such.

As much as I am for building cities such as this we have far more important things to take care of first.

Such as but not limited to:

Voting in a Parliament

Establishing UN Recognition

IDs/Passports

Creating a safe and secure method of communication

Establishing a governing body to hold our Parliament accountable to their platforms

I love your enthusiasm though! We need people with dreams and goals, but we have to acknowledge that there are steps we need to follow before anything like this could ever come to fruition.

I am a Parliamentary Candidate for the Electoral District #1 - English.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________-

Please feel free to check out my MP Parliamentary Candidacy profile and basic platform!

https://asgardia.space/en/elections/candidates/English/17844/

Want to keep in touch with your local MPs? Want a direct link to having your voice to be heard? Come meet those running to represent you!

Give us topics you want us to discuss.  Let us be your voice!

https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/candidate-discussion-area-160/

Unity and focus will lead us to great things!