Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 18:31 UTC

Income from sales  

I'm working on creating an item specifically for raising funds for Asgardia, whereby all or nearly all proceeds from the sale go directly towards Asgardian needs. What I want to know is this: to where do I send the proceeds, and in what currency if not American?

I had originally thought to make the proceeds go towards the specific goal of space needs, however I am now thinking about the possibility of a general needs fund for Asgardians...

I'm really hoping to get some input as I'm making and selling regardless...

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 18:44 UTC

Greetings, fellow Asgardian. Please, we'd like to ask you not to launch any project that hasn't been cleared by Asgardia officials. At the moment, Asgardia doesn't accept donations and thus it cannot aid you in this effort. If you wish to continue, please do so without involving Asgardia. Be sure to keep yourself abreast of the situation by reading news on the official website as well as on the main Facebook page. Thank you for understanding!

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 13:47 UTC

@Admin, thanks for the reply, but it would be nice to make a procedure so we ask the regularization of a project ?

I didn't have the time to process all the post on the forum so.... If it exist you should make something so we find it easily.

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 23:10 UTC

Thanks for your response! I have not participated in anything....Yet 😉. Your reply was helpful and informative!

Peace!

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 23:26 UTC

What I would suggest is to prepare an informative proposal that could be submitted to Asgardia officials for evaluation. However, keep in mind that Asgardia is still at the beginning of what will be a long process, and your ideas - unfortunately- might be turned down, not for a lack of interest but simply because Asgardia is not yet ready to aid citizens who would like to contribute with their own projects. It might be prudent to wait for more news in this regard. We appreciate and value your interest and dedication, and hopefully you will understand that there is still a lot to plan and even more to work on. Keep an eye on the official website, as the situation is constantly evolving and what is valid today might not be valid tomorrow.

Again, thank you!