Dec 28, 18 / Cap 26, 02 10:27 UTC

Msg to King Igor: Taxes without space station plans is stupid  

I saw Igor, our King, post a random YouTube video a few hours ago. I was the first to comment on it. Here is my comment again because I really need our President and Space King to read it and answer some of my points

Can you, Igor, please comment publicly on the backlash to the decision to force citizens to pay taxes for no tangible benefit? People think Asgardia is a Scam now. Please publicly comment on why we need to pay you/Asgardia money when there is:

1. No clarification of if we are paying in Earth currency or Solar(violating and contradicting the Constitution)

2. No Current Official Plan for the Asgardia Space Station. 

3. No current plans for Asgardia offices all over the world.

4. No easy way to get an official Asgardia passport other than physically going to NYC or Europe

5. You basically are ignoring the Asgardia forum. Stop ignoring the official websites forum.

A lot of people who signed up for Asgardis are already like me very poor and just loved the equality and hope you gave us when you announced  this ambitious project.

Now your people under your command are demanding money from us when you've done almost nothing other than launch a tiny micro satellite, a bunch of press conferences and a bullshit ceremony that was laughed at by the world. You have no concrete plans for a space station or multiple earth locations/Embassies.

WHY SHOULD WE GIVE YOU A SINGLE DIME!?

Dec 28, 18 / Cap 26, 02 20:27 UTC

Then maybe Asgardia deserves to die. It's a nice idea, but I'm not paying for nothing in return without a concrete plan for what my moneys being used for. All my friends now call Asgardia a scam :(

Dec 29, 18 / Cap 27, 02 00:32 UTC

comprendo la frustacion del tema, realmente mucha gente se unio a asgardia con la idea de ver el espacio en un futuro cercano, considero en lo personal que el impuesto por que asi lo esta tomando la gente de los 100 euros para ciudadania esta mal implementado, por que mucha gente no ve progreso o planes tangibles a futuro. yo hace mas de un año estaba desarrollando una idea para tener una ciudad en una estacion espacial, la idea esta congelada por que se nesesitaba gobierno, ahora estoy en una cruzada tratando de descongelarla y ver si puedo aportar mi grano de arena. el punto es que para que asgardia no sea tomada como estafa se tiene que fijar una meta clara, un motivo por el cual la gente invierta su dinero y no sienta que esta tirandolo

inglish

I understand the frustration of the issue, really many people joined asgardia with the idea of seeing the space in the near future, I personally consider that the tax because it is taking so people of 100 euros for citizenship is poorly implemented, because many people do not see progress or tangible plans in the future. I was developing an idea to have a city in a space station for more than a year, the idea is frozen because it needed government, now I'm on a crusade trying to thaw it and see if I can contribute my grain of sand. the point is that for that asgardia is not taken as a scam you have to set a clear goal, a reason why people invest their money and do not feel that they are throwing it away

Dec 29, 18 / Cap 27, 02 00:33 UTC

quisas con otro enfoque la gente no se sentiria estafada

Last edited by:  Hector Ramon Sanchez (Asgardian)  on Dec 29, 18 / Cap 27, 02 00:34 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: error de navegador

Dec 29, 18 / Cap 27, 02 01:37 UTC

congrats on being the first to post a reply on youtube there cryo, you hit every sentiment I have uttered on here since this concept of a " citizenship fee " " Tax " scam was invented.  See they had to come up with money from some where, Igor isn't about dump all his money into this, he can't find solid investors for his ideas, on top of that, even the website here, is trash, recycling news from the scientific community as if it were actual Asgardian news , meaning when you see news on the main Asgardian page that reads for an analogy , ISS Station tests new medicine, or the University of XYZ has created a new laser to beam information to any satellite in space... etc, That is recycled news, It isn't any accomplishment by Asgardia. On top of that, if you actually READ the citizenship fee document, lmfao get this kicker. 

The " Votes " one needs to becomes " Mayor " or a diplomat, don't mean JACK ! Why ? Because hello,  They have to, according to this document, pay a fee as well, to maintain there status. If they don't, then according to the document, bloop they are no longer a citizen, and if you are not a citizen, how can you be a government official ?

More over, All of a sudden the " 100,000 " who are exempt from the fee, needed to provide a Photograph... I personally do not remember that being a requirement I could be wrong, If I am then fine. But all I remember when this started, was to be a " Citizen " at the time when this all started, was to accept the constitution , vote, give your electronic signature , and put in your legal residential address when you sign up, and that was it.   There was at no time any mention of a photograph being needed, more over, the document that I am referencing doesn't even mention, if the first 100,000 had to have the photo done at before all this was done or if it can be done at any time. And I am not sure what the mention of the DDP or Dpp which ever it is, in the document actually is either.

To me what probably happened is, there was a discussion that a Photograph would be needed to obtain your citizen card, and that discussion was here on the forum, and seems like what happened is who ever wrote up this document, tossed in there about now the 100,000 needed to have a photo included at the time in question. 

But it is fine, i'll repeat myself, a lil,  The Mars One Project, total waste of time and a scam, is now what Asgardia is becoming. Could you imagine citizens having to pay to keep their resident status on a yearly basis.. insane and stupid, ya can't call it a tax because there are no jobs for people to pay a tax from. Igor is probably paying a company to create a software algorithm to create a crypto currency which like bit coin is a joke. Mine as well say ya got a magic potion to turn lead into gold.

Don't expect anyone other than moderators to the forum to actually address any of this. Igor knows he messed up, if he didn't he would have had actual investors by now.  So now he is trying to make money any way he can. For and Idea that is good in theory. An Idea that is needed, but is failing because of poor planning and poor implementation.    I got pie in the sky ideas and dreams too, but I don't go out of my way to hustle people to pay for them to become a reality. 

Igor and his government are going to have a hard time treading water when everyone becomes a " Follower " for not Paying to be a citizen, maybe then he will realize he needs to rethink things. Well not everyone, the 100 some odd people forming the government and eh I guess the lets say 40 other people who are paying citizens will continue to pay. But the rest of us, with common sense will keep our money in our pockets.

Dec 30, 18 / Cap 28, 02 00:35 UTC

At first I thought that Asgardia would be the first space nation that could offer economic and social freedom through an open source platform so that its citizens could present proposals and developers could start their operations, generating work and income for the economy of Asgardia.

I thought we would have a collective cooperation economy

I thought there would be an online store with free software for development or free applications for testing, or beta versions of products

but I have seen that everything here is very centralized and dependent on the decisions of a specific group

So I realized that there is not much to do.

we can only wait

I wish Asgardia would achieve its goals

Happy New Year for everyone