Apr 3, 17 / Tau 09, 01 16:39 UTC

Re: How should we combat, neutralize and stop TERRORISM? How can we protect Asgardia, us - the Asgardian citizens, and help the world population?  

Conflict occurs due to inequalities or insanity; terrorism is no different.

Treat mental illness and ensure mechanisms and policies that help towards equilibrium and such extreme behaviors would become counter-productive to any citizen.

HMC

Apr 3, 17 / Tau 09, 01 18:40 UTC

Deleted

Updated  on May 25, 17 / Can 05, 01 18:35 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: I'm leaving Asgardia

Apr 3, 17 / Tau 09, 01 22:34 UTC

Honestly we need to do a thorough check, where their from, family, and their thoughts on people and races with regions, it shows alot about someone. We also need to keep tabs on everyone. Invetory checks. And alot more...

Apr 3, 17 / Tau 09, 01 22:46 UTC

Oh the joys of a surveillance state.

Apr 4, 17 / Tau 10, 01 20:11 UTC

Though I do not always agree with Boonejohn97 When it come to security issues, this time I have to. A little bit of background check has to be done, it's a matter of common sense. The problem is how to make that check, what should be the parameters to allow people on Asgardia.

Now, speaking about terrorism, thymeless is right, they rely on media to get attention and spread fear and to glorify their martyrs, instead their names should be kept secret and their attacks reported in the less sensationalized way possible, for example.

But how do we stop terrorism, Leonardo asks. Well, it's not an easy question to answer, USA, Russia, Europe and China fucked up the middle east with decades of puppet governments, financing extremists groups and things like that.

Now, the feelings of hate towards the western society are very hard to be erased, the first steps should be giving back those countries to their own populations, helping them with money to rebuild hospitals, schools and infrastructures.

But before doing all of that, the people and the nations that are financing the terrorists should be stopped, unfortunately terrorism is not just about some dudes willing to blow themselves up becuase of their religion, it's a business thing, and countries too big and powerful are involved in that. The only way to stop them is to expose the truth, with names, transactions in other words we need actual proofs, in order to involve the public opinion, making impossible for the responsibles to continue with their affairs.

How can we achieve that goal? Hackers and spies, but that would be literally the end of the foreign policies of Asgardia, if someone link them to us. Stopping terrorism is like walking on a mine field, I guess.

Apr 4, 17 / Tau 10, 01 20:32 UTC

There's links between terrorist too, some journalist got some Isis fighter to speak to them and to find out some of them are old followers of al quida reason for leaving was bin ladins death, and some of them are also families known for being in terrorist groups which I never thought a whole family was part of. It's pretty bad out there. So when you find out someone is related to a listed terrorist whether it's a person, area, faction, or even family, that need to be fully checked. They may not be part of that and left for that reason but still could be a threat. I would hate for my privacy to be invaded but if needed I'll get over it.