Jan 5, 17 / Aqu 05, 01 18:36 UTC

Military and Federal security  

As i saw in this forum people here always tellign no need army or military but what we are going to do if hostile forces come to our door and demand things ? As asgardia i know we are going to be a peacefully and leading country but i believe we need to prevent any dangerous things for us inner security and outer security and everyone must be prepared about all

Jan 6, 17 / Aqu 06, 01 01:34 UTC

Long story short: This is what defence forces are for, Forming a military in outer space is against the outer space treaty, and further against founding Asgardian ethics.

Which you would of realised, if you could of been bothered to read the threads you reference, statements released by Igor Ashurbeyli, or any relevent documentation instead of attempting to conduct the exact same conversation somewhere else.

Are you aware that Einstein defined attempting the same thing, but expecting different results as madness? That's one of the few things he actually got right..

Also, not being a federation, federal security is not much of our concern.

Jan 14, 17 / Aqu 14, 01 14:06 UTC

Hi asgardia,

Great idea, I'm in every training protection including military,firs aid or medical training, emergency defense to protect earth (even from the earth and for future from the space) from anything like Aliens, any guests or enemies from the other planets, galaxies and... we have to not simple military training We are not just an simply training or education, perhaps, we have to get special trainings, I think we should also have a more private training than the special forces or army's because we are asgardian, not a simple soldier, Our job is not to arrest a thief or something in earth, we have to protect earth, Our real and important job is to protect the world, (from inside or for future outside the earth), if aliens from the other universes, Before the army of all countries ready for it, they weapons facilities are a thousand times more advanced from humanity army's, if you see science fiction movies, they have a great example from aliens how they can be dangerous for us, like star trek into darkness (khan Laser weapon) he made a man tow piece in kronos it's terrible, and Thor into the dark world (man's or enemies like malekith) if they coming, we never know it, before we wake up they army hunt us down and And they takeover whole world,

more terrible examples about aliens like: -the avengers (luki and his army, Chitauri), -Thor (in new Mexico, destroyer), -Avengers age of ultron (ultron robots army), -War of the worlds (2005), -edge of tomorrow (2014),

And more than close to us asgardia: -Independence Day: Resurgence: (they try to made a defense for protect earth.) ... this solution is we have to learn more that anyone else or army from aliens, they weapons, they armys, how are they fight, we have to ready and can fight and destroy them, If they are tough we have to be stronger and tougher than them, I'm sorry for take your time guys, but i have to say that.

I'm so want to be a military or special force in my whole life,this is my dream to be a solider, now i feel myself an asgardian solider or peacekeeper, Let's protect our humanity, our world asgardian solider's, One humanity, One unity, one Asgardia With love and respect...fatemeh ghodrari.

Jan 15, 17 / Aqu 15, 01 03:56 UTC

And my previous post is even more applicable to this one.

Jan 15, 17 / Aqu 15, 01 17:58 UTC

This is asgardia forum, like any asgardian i just share my idea and my theorys about asgardia future, no need to Disrespect to my ideas in my post in this page. Please respect to any post and idea.

Jan 16, 17 / Aqu 16, 01 03:18 UTC

But you don't really have any ideas, or theories. What you do have is lame movie plots(btw, loki rented the chitari from Thanos, that's not his army) which you appear to use as fuel for irrational fears and a disturbing lack of comprehension to concepts like "fiction" or even "peaceful" and "de-militerised".

Jan 16, 17 / Aqu 16, 01 05:11 UTC

Hi All,

We remind our valued friends to ensure that they are familiar with the posting rules located here: https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/forum-announcements-10/topic/asgardiaspace-posting-rules-82/

The forums are a place for Asgardian's to share their ideas free from ridicule or aggressive behaviour. We understand that some may not agree with proposed ideas. This to be expected.

The moderation team have been observing some replies and posts which may be seen as going against point 3 of the Forum Posting Rules:

"Personal Attacks. No personal attacks against other users of the forum shall be allowed. This includes (and is not limited to) insults, inappropriate remarks and excessive aggressive behavior towards your fellow Asgardian. Please ensure to apply common sense and respect the views of your fellow Asgardians. In case of a disagreement, please keep the debate amicable. Escalation of a discussion may result in your post being edited to remove offensive content, or even in the thread being locked.

We will be monitoring members in this thread closely and may moderate any future posts, up to and including deleting replies in breach of the posting rules.

We appreciate your understanding and encourage you all to engage in a respectful conversation.

Last edited by:  Alan Player (Asgardian)  on Jan 16, 17 / Aqu 16, 01 05:12 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 16, 17 / Aqu 16, 01 23:02 UTC

Eyer Actually i have an idea, please, don't read my post and write here your Disrespect comments about my posts, And I do not need you to give me an idea what I'm supposed to do with my posts here, i have a lot idea, i don't need and I don't want to hear your thinks, post or any comments about me here, ok. I do not want to any debate with you about what i post here.

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 02:59 UTC

I posted this already once or twice before.

How much space "junk" is there in earth orbit? How many dead satellites? How many spent rocket boosters?

Place all of this "junk" between Asgardia say at L5 and Earth and you have a shield. Build 4 mass drivers and fire nuts and bolts and you can take out almost anything. A pencil with sufficient velocity will punch a neat hole in things.

There is no need to break any treaty by forming an army or placing weapons in space.

We collect the "junk" and what isnt usable is placed in a double deep barrier. The only clear paths are for resupply ships and those would be covered by a mass driver with a coffee cup loaded in it.

Sure all it takes is for a Kim to decide he doesnt like us and wants to bring us down so he fire a nuke at us thinking we are toast. It has to clear a double barrier of "junk" and then survive a hit from a mass driver firing my coffee cup at it.

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 09:01 UTC

Lists of enrollment in the armed forces will be?

Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 09:52 UTC

We need protection period

Jan 23, 17 / Aqu 23, 01 17:03 UTC

Я считаю что необходимо, создать подразделения спецназа. Считаю что это должно стать ключевой основой в обороне и поддержания внутреннего порядка

Jan 29, 17 / Pis 01, 01 08:18 UTC

Komontor, some of us are formulating plans for a security/defense force for Asgardia. Nothing is official and this is just more like a "pre-planning" stage. It will just be here for when a military/security/police force is authorized.

Last edited by:  George Vanderslice (Asgardian)  on Jan 29, 17 / Pis 01, 01 08:18 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Feb 23, 17 / Pis 26, 01 01:33 UTC

Federal Security doesnt apply to Asgardia. Military could in the future but, for now there is none.

Feb 27, 17 / Ari 02, 01 19:50 UTC

Prazer a todos Asgardianos

Acredito que todos nós sabemos o que acontece quando uma civilização avançada se depara com uma menos avançada, raramente partilham do conhecimento, muitas vezes elás as destrói, assim como os portugueses fizeram com os índios, e muitos humanos fazem até hoje, em diferentes cantos e povos mundo a fora. Não devemos esperar um ataque para se munir seja ele terrestre ou alienígena, devemos estar sempre preparados. Não quero acordar em uma manhã ensolarada, numa orbita solar e se deparar, com os meus irmãos e irmãs, mortos por causa da negligência humana, não quero que piratas espaciais venham da 'terra' e roube tudo o que construímos, isso requer tempo e treinamento, as maiores tecnologias Humanas foram criados em qual período pessoal? fácil dizer, porém temos que ser rápidos.Alias, ''Grandes poderes, vem com grandes responsabilidades''. Eu não quero uma guerra, muito menos muralhas, mas sim pontes que liguem nossos futuros em um só caminho, q deve ser trilhada basicamente de paz, ordem e progresso...

Ps: ''Do céu protegemos a luz da humanidade"

Ass: Cmd Willian Nascimento