Nov 19, 17 / Sag 15, 01 23:58 UTC

Military? For a website??? That's just straight up idiotic...  

Military? For a website??? That's just straight up idiotic...

Dec 7, 17 / Cap 05, 01 18:23 UTC

Yeah when I originally read it, I thought of meta things like mod training, deterring hackers, or building an anti-troll culture. IDK if there's already a forum for what we can do to keep the site itself secure before moving onto the big stuff. 

Last edited by:  Maxima Rubin (Asgardian)  on Dec 7, 17 / Cap 05, 01 18:25 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 10, 17 / Cap 08, 01 18:40 UTC

Agreed. There's absolutely no need for any sort of military etc. Not for the foreseeable future anyway. Some people are getting carried away I guess. 

Dec 11, 17 / Cap 09, 01 09:02 UTC

There are components for all foreseeable aspects of the Asgardian government, including finance, the legal system, economics, and so forth. Still, for a nation founded on the principle of peace, military should not be one of the main topics. Perhaps a forum dedicated to discussing potential dangers and potential solutions to those dangers might be more relevant. It could include discussions on military, but would more focus on things such as asteroids, radiation, space pollution, etc. Military being a core topic doesn't so much seem out of place for a website dedicated to the formation of a nation, so much as it seems out of place for a website dedicated to a nation of peace, which plans to reside in a place where weapons are banned by international treaty.