Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 09:38 UTC

How to begin a S.E.T.I. program in Asgardia ?  

Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence - S.E.T.I.

Hello fellow Asgardians,

Would anyone like to join me in attempting to start a S.E.T.I. program in Asgardia ?

Obviously a space nation will have better resources to pursue this program.

For starters I would like to know if plans have already been made to start this program in Asgardia ?

Jan 6, 17 / Aqu 06, 01 04:23 UTC

Hi Positron,

This is an interesting concept. Are you suggesting something along the lines of The Set Institute? http://www.seti.org/?

Would it be operate separately or in conjunction with S.E.T.I?

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 18:05 UTC

we can start a C.S.E.T.I. program right now. we can ge back and forth for weeks while i show you proof after proof or you can take my word and personal experience that Greer's CE5 technique is legit and we can make Contact on the regular.

Jan 10, 17 / Aqu 10, 01 09:55 UTC

weeks? you've some sort of "proof" I can't disseminate in seconds?

I'd rather have the proof. I could take your word for it - but only an absolute simpleton would consider taking the word of a random 'tard on the interwebs as gospel, especially over such a mindblowingly flawed concept.

And yes, Alan, it's like SETI - But instead of actually doing something, you sit in a field in the dark, then try to imitate the set of Speilberg's "Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind".

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 15:36 UTC

Much thanks for the replies and interest shown.

Meanwhile here's something interesting : http://www.theeventchronicle.com/metaphysics/galactic/cia-releases-13-million-pages-declassified-documents-include-psychic-experiments-ufo-research

That's a start !

The Asgardian S.E.T.I program can co-ordinate with earth based programs.

Last edited by:  Alan Player (Asgardian)  on Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 07:06 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Added < > to allow URL

Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 21:28 UTC

eyer im about sick of your negative treatment of me regarding this subject. youre skeptical, i get it. i just dont care and despite your ego's claims neither does anyone else. the truth is the truth, and facts are facts. they wont talk to someone trying to prove someone else wrong, if you try it youve got to want contact for its own sake. until then youre no different than the creationist i spoke with a while back who claimed theory of gravity isnt real because people arent orbiting mountains. you simply dont know enough to discuss it.

Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 18:43 UTC

Hi all, I would like to remind everyones to remain respectful in every discussion you do. You may be not agreeing with some people, but this never give you the right to disrespect them in any matters.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jan 22, 17 / Aqu 22, 01 01:44 UTC

I think this is a fantastic idea. Thank you for the reference to CE5! I am looking into the methods now.

EDIT: I would encourage anyone who is interested in this field of study to look into the "ET Contact Tool" that Dr. Greer created for mobile phones.

Last edited by:  Shawn Crawford (Asgardian)  on Jan 22, 17 / Aqu 22, 01 01:51 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 27, 17 / Aqu 27, 01 10:57 UTC

I have negative treatment of this subject as it's all wild claims and no actual evidence. The concepts within themselves are deeply flawed. This leads to me being skeptical, naturally. Especially when it reeks of cheesy film plots. But, if you could of done something about providing some sort of evidence concerning your claims, you would of by now. Facts are, after all, facts. And vague claims are just vague claims.

You're really of no position to make assumptions on what I do and do not know on this subject, or any other subject - Until like yourself I begin to display a lack of education. Unlike the creationist in your example, I actually make attempts to understand things. Thusly I know we don't orbit mountains because the field generated by that particular mass is both nothing compared to, and added to, the field generated by the greater Earth. I'm also aware of serious research on many subjects that borderline and or crossover this subject, dating back to the early 40's - and knowlege of this leaves me with many unanswered questions that effectively reduce credibility of the claims further.

Sep 26, 17 / Sco 17, 01 03:52 UTC

@ Positron, I like the idea. I prefer we Asgardian S.E.T.I  should have our own group and you shuld be appointed a leader.  As new comer we should collaborate with other more established groups. After reading the link you suggested, then what do we do from here ?

Sep 29, 17 / Sco 20, 01 16:37 UTC

@Denise:  Thank you, that was very informative!  I look forward to reading through the BOINC information!  Good job!