Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 18:36 UTC

How we know aliens(ET) is friendly or not.  

There are good alien and bad alien,like us. I don't think kill them all is good idea.

Admin Edit: Moved this from General to Off Topic. Alex Fiume, 28/12/2015, 12:41 GMT

Last edited by:  Alessandro Fiume (Asgardian)  on Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 00:42 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 20:14 UTC

The most important, is to know where they come from, type of constellation, how long ago are this civilization and evolution. But we can begin with the most common theme, the compativility of DNA of the E.T with ours DNA. The chemistry cannot be wrong never for the different kind of species......because we can be bad for others, and other can be bad for us, but dosent means the it has to be like this,... only try to be appart from the place we know that we have to be save us with the most distance we can put with our interestelar bridge, we have to explore with a interestelar rule and universal study of the phisics, chimestry and mathematics. Our heart and mind wants to believe the everythings it has to be find, is the ilussion of the human and most the cause of his catastrophical errors in the history, but we have to know and accept that we are a only a small piece and chimestry formula of this great universe posion, our technology, theology, health and history of our evolution, dosents means that it has to be the way of all universe or the 3.14.

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 21:29 UTC

Since the main concern of Asgardia will be peace keeping, science and earth defense (from asteroids and foreign objects), we will probably be able to be first, or so, to encounter any life form from other places in the galaxy. There is no plan for the destruction of any life form, because it would be againts our ways.

How to know what they will want for and from us, will be when we will be able to properly communicate with them. The development of our technology will need to advance alot for being able to be close enough from theirs and be able to do such exchanges. Do believe me, if they only want our ressources, we will know fast enough. If they want to make peacefull contact, both civilizations will do their best (us and them) to keep the encounter friendly.

I'm more affraid of people that are quick on shooting first and ask later from our side, since anything could happen from the alien species.

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 00:26 UTC

You don't know, but you can imagine

Last edited by:  BIYI CAI (Asgardian)  on Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 00:26 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 00:40 UTC

Howdy, fellow Asgardians. I've moved this topic from the General Discussion board to the Off Topic one. Aliens aren't strictly related to Asgardia. Feel free to carry on with the discussion. Thank you!

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 09:17 UTC

You don't know if they are friendly or not. Humanity will have to take risks when dealing with beings of similar intelligenge to that of humans. Perhaps they are asking themselves the same thing. I personally i would want to meet a non human intelligent being, maybe even learn about their history as well.

Jan 3, 17 / Aqu 03, 01 18:46 UTC

Dear kronos.my greate friend. You have a open mind idea to undrestanding aliens culture. I think that we can discover any randomly unknown alien society. I can help about it:)

Jan 5, 17 / Aqu 05, 01 20:59 UTC

Of course i am open minded, there are thing in this universe humanity has yet to understand.....or should i say the majority of humanity(i am part of the majority). Blissful ignorance is unhealthy to the mind.

Last edited by:  Radu Maican (Asgardian)  on Jan 5, 17 / Aqu 05, 01 21:16 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 00:58 UTC

Alex fiume where we find the subject, I can not find it

fabian.

Last edited by:  FABIAN BENITEZ (Asgardian)  on Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 01:01 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 01:06 UTC

I think that before looking for life outside our world, we should gather the information we have here of the extraterrestrial presence, it is more than obvious that they visit us for a long time, we should try to make contact

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 21:17 UTC

If ever we did come into contact with another lifeform, it would be hard to tell if it's friendly or not but it could also be hard to show them that we do not want to harm them and to create peace due to the fact that we more than likely will not know how to communicate with them, for all we know our universal sign of peace could look threatening to them, this is what I'm concerned about.

I would like to think that one day in the distant future we will travel far and wide across the universe and find all types of intelligent life and become a huge nation of all life.

Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 12:42 UTC

I think all those signs of radio and other frequencies made us vunerable and easy to find for any civilization, with good or bad intentions...

If suddenly appears unknow spaceships on Earth, i guess in a brute statistic 1 in 10 people should know ID that is not from Earth. That mean around 70 milions earthlings could identify if this is from Earth, or even this not from Earth, by some similarities with our tech, design and languages.

So, first we need teach everyone things about space, time, size, volume, mass, gravity, physics (even without calculations for those who doesnt like of mathematics...) in a way that if something of outer-space come here and try to conquer, or kill, or kidnap, or even make friendship, everyone on Earth should ID that's not from Earth.

Teach, education, and knowledge, is the best way to evolve a civiliization...

and if they reach us in short-time space-trips by hacking the space-time and they want to destroy us... Man, surrender.... cause there's no atomic bomb capable to destroy them in this universe, cause they tecnology is just so fucking evolved to do those things that we are just primitives for them, even with our tech...

Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 13:57 UTC

Comment deleted

Updated  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 16:44 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: "This user no longer wishes to be associated with a tin pot banana republic"