Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 13:24 UTC

Ambassador from India.  

India is a world's largest democratic country . Asgardia government should appoint an Ambassador to represent . Being a developing country Indian Ambassador is an essential declaration for first space nation . I hope for acceptance of my petition by Asgardia authorities . God bless.

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 15:10 UTC

@omprakashgupta ..... if you want to run for post of ambassador then post your campaign into the campaigning section the officials have created the section especially for this only....

regards

kashif shaikh

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 15:38 UTC

Respected advocate sheikh , I have already given a request to our asgardians through campaigning forum to get vote and support . This petition is concern to Indian territory. Being a developing country it's claim is to get it's own asgardian Ambassador to represent in first space nation . I hope that father Ashurbeyli will consider this legal and justified petition . God bless.  Amen.....

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 15:42 UTC

Respected advocate shaikh , I have already given a request to our asgardians through campaigning forum to get vote and support . This petition is concern to Indian territory. Being a developing country it's claim is to get it's own asgardian Ambassador to represent in first space nation . I hope that father Ashurbeyli will consider this legal and justified petition . I have made 371 posts and published about 150 Topics on Asgardia my self nomination as an Ambassador needs it's approval from asgardia authorities. I proceed this petition for my mother land India .God bless.  Amen.....

Last edited by:  om gupta (Asgardian)  on Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 16:03 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times