Asgardia month should be kept on Norse Mythology

Total number of votes: 19

36.8% Yes

63.2% No

Jul 14, 17 / Leo 27, 01 14:00 UTC

Asgardia month names should be kept on Norse Mythology  

Asgard will be last month of the year 

january  to Midgard - february  to Niflheim - march to Hel - april to Valhalla -                                                                                                       may to Jotunheim -june to Muspelheim - july to  Bifröst - august to Yggdrasil -                                                                                                september  to Niðavelliry - october to Jörmungandr - november to  Fenrir - december to Ragnarök...... 

its  just a suggestion to change the names of calendar month names with this  13 names FROM Norse s Mythology.. 

Last edited by:  Kashif Shaikh (NCM, Asgardian)  on Jul 14, 17 / Leo 27, 01 18:36 UTC, Total number of edits: 8 times

Jul 14, 17 / Leo 27, 01 15:09 UTC

I think it's very complicated !

Jul 14, 17 / Leo 27, 01 15:27 UTC

why you think so like this way

Jul 17, 17 / Vir 02, 01 16:05 UTC

In spite all the respect I'm having to old ways and worshiping deities of any ancient kind...  I'm not following this Norse approach.
I mean, look at the amblem of the Asgardia now. Doesn't have anything to do with North realm. Im not saying not to use it but let's try to combine them all.
Btw, does anyone knows what's the symbolic meaning behind Asgardia 'logo' or mark atm?!

There is Slavic, Nordic, Greek etc... we can put them all in melting pot.
Thx