Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 23:53 UTC

new vision of psychology the information fundamental theory  

A lot of psychological solutions with this new theory may be applied.

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 00:30 UTC

Hi, my name is Francisco Rojas Im from mexico I'm interested in this topic, im psychologist, is a pleasure

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 16:25 UTC

Set theory, A.I. Paradox...

Came up with this after reading "the story of mathematics", by Ann Rooney.

This involved every subject, and didn't know where to submit it for thought experiment?

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 18:51 UTC

Hi francisco

I have this new sight at the universe. This theory can descibe three part of must interested subjects.first one is elementary particles of information that combined with particles of matter.second one is info type knowleg aboute metaphysic world.last one is higher level of information to describe psychological event in the our mind!

Jan 10, 17 / Aqu 10, 01 11:16 UTC

As a psychologist I've been in this field (Information Theory) for almost twenty years, and I taught it at university level. I never end to find this paradigma the best we (humankind) formulated so far. I'm always available to teach this field in Asgardia.

Jan 13, 17 / Aqu 13, 01 02:31 UTC

Hello, how interesting this topic, I am librarian, and student of psychology; I would like to know more about it. And the different approaches that may arise.

Jan 13, 17 / Aqu 13, 01 03:25 UTC

Would absolutely love to learn how to use IFT (Information Fundamental Theory) in my social work practice. I know the general principles of this theory, but I have not had a chance to learn specific, working skills.

Jan 13, 17 / Aqu 13, 01 10:06 UTC

I don't know how this can work in Asgardia but, if there is interest, I'm available to organize an introductory online course in Information Theory, from the point of view of Psychology of course.

Jan 13, 17 / Aqu 13, 01 18:23 UTC

@Youseth: I love your theory! I took the liberty of visualizing it. I titled it, "The Three Dimensions of Human Understanding".

http://tinypic.com/r/mtuq2q/9

@Fosji: That sounds like a great idea! Mods / admins, is this within the bounds of the rules?

Last edited by:  Shawn Crawford (Asgardian)  on Jan 13, 17 / Aqu 13, 01 18:29 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 15, 17 / Aqu 15, 01 13:04 UTC

With thanks to all of you. This theory has alot of episodes and i will describe step by step. I am sorry for my badly english convrsation. So Lets go to start it

Jan 15, 17 / Aqu 15, 01 13:28 UTC

Part 1: structure of universe at IFT(Information Fundamental Theory) as we know our known universe defined with physical scinces and the unknown part covered with a lot of methaphysical items. IFT says that all of events at the universe have a scientific answer. to dicuse this idea we must try to know structure of the universe. at first we have a unknown primary world that all of mathematics and logics can work on it.mathematics have all of unlimited states and all of unlimited probublies. now amagine this two calculactional and logical abilities. on this new level we have some laws that called physic and five primitive that are Matter Energy Information Space and finaly Time. At this point we must think about information particles. So at next part i will talk about information particle and logic of it.

Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 00:54 UTC

With respect to your words my theory describes all metaphysic items in its structural model.after that i will talk about neurotic mind mechanism and evelotion of think and a lot of psychological events such as addiction and etc.