Sep 18, 18 / Sco 09, 02 14:02 UTC

Theme: Ticket to the Moon  

Yesterday, Elon Musk revealed that Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa will be the first private citizen to fly with SpaceX around the moon on the company's next-generation rocket. 

While Orion Span, Axiom Space and Bigelow Aerospace all have tentative plans for private space stations that will be home to the first space tourists. Each company is at different stages of planning for their own orbital observatories. However, what they have in common is that they are all promising much more than the few minutes in space that both Virgin Galactic and Blue Origin are trying to offer. 

What do you think? Would you be the first to sign up for a space tourism service? Would you prefer a 12 day stay or a simple trip in orbit? 

Do you think these companies will become affordable? Let us know in the comments below! 

Oct 16, 18 / Oph 09, 02 10:06 UTC

I wish I could buy a ticket to the Moon too. And if I could buy it I prefer a simple trip in orbit. But this is only dreams. As I'm an ordinary writer. I would have had to work more than 15 years to buy one ticket.

Last edited by:  Mariya Kudryavtseva (Asgardian, Member of the Parliament)  on Dec 14, 18 / Cap 12, 02 06:22 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 22, 18 / Cap 20, 02 11:35 UTC

I wish I could buy a ticket to the Moon or at least be eligible for applying to buy. I work at  [Link Removed] as a writer. I must admit that a lot of people order essay on the topic what if I travel in space. 

Last edited by:  Theo VINCENT (Asgardian, Global Mod)  on Dec 23, 18 / Cap 21, 02 13:55 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Unauthorized link