Jul 12, 17 / Leo 25, 01 12:34 UTC

A Focus on the Smaller Details of the Bigger Picture  

Greetings all, 

• as an innovator running for the Strategist position on Asgardia, I seek to ask my fellow Asgardians what you believe we, as a nation, should focus on.
    Is it:
    - The foundations of how Asgardia will be governed?;
  • - The idea and design of the physical nation of Asgardia?;
  • - The website design and social media algorithms of Asgardia's online domain asgardia.space?;
  • - Cooperation?;
  • - The political system?;
  • - Science, innovation and research on future Asgardian technologies?;
  • - Law and judiciary systems.

Please visit my post for more detailed information: https://asgardia.space/en/blog/12148-the-bigger-picture-what-should-we-focus-on/

Let me know what you think, do you believe there are areas that should be there which I have left out? I would like everyone's opinions and ideas for the overall scope and question of 'what should we innovate on right now? Is this important? How could we do this?' 

My candidate profile: https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/784149-9072-product-amp-technology-innovation/

If you want me, Edrick as your Strategist for Innovation on Asgardia, then please vote for me to help our space nation progress further and become the utopia of our dreams.

Thank you all, let us build the future of humanity, together.

Yours faithfully,

Steven "Edrick" Wang
Asgardian Strategist Candidate for Innovation.

Last edited by:  Steven Wang (Asgardian)  on Jul 12, 17 / Leo 25, 01 12:35 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jul 13, 17 / Leo 26, 01 02:22 UTC

Greetings Dirk, and thank you for your reply.
You make some very good points in your response, particularly about us doing double the unnecessary work. I am running to be a Strategist for Innovation, primarily on innovating technology, products and transport etc. so I agree with your point completely regarding the focus on science, innovation and research to be one of our greatest priorities as citizens of Asgardia. However, with some among us questioning certain details in the Constitution and uncertainty on how Asgardia's education systems will work among other areas, I cannot help but invoke wider discussion on broader topics, even if their progression is beyond our control.

Yours faithfully,

Steven "Edrick" Wang
Asgardian Strategist Candidate for Innovation.

Last edited by:  Steven Wang (Asgardian)  on Jul 13, 17 / Leo 26, 01 02:24 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time