Jul 1, 17 / Leo 14, 01 19:32 UTC

DREAMS CAN BECOME TRUTH  

LET'S  MAKE ASGARDIA A GREAT SPACE NATION

LET'S  HELP AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER ALWAYS AND EVERYWHERE

LET'S  MAKE HISTORY

LET'S  HELP AND SUPPORT OUR GREAT NATION AS WE CAN

LET'S  DISCOVER AND AND BUILD FUTURE TOGETHER

SPACE ISN'T A DREAM ANYMORE AND COLOR , RELIGION AND BIRTHPLACE DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE

WE ARE ALL HUMANITY BROTHERS AND SISTERS     

VOTE FOR ME TO MAKE OUR VOICE HEARD

ONE HUMANITY ONE UNITY

THANK YOU

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/660655-3325-asgardia/

**Mod Edit** This post was moved from General Discussion to Campaign.
Zahira, 01/07/2017, 22:31 UTC

Last edited by:  Achraf kalkhi (Asgardian, Global Mod, Candidate)  on Jul 9, 17 / Leo 22, 01 21:55 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Jul 5, 17 / Leo 18, 01 20:29 UTC

Asgardia is the future of humanity. This is true. Everybody must understand this. This is important. And answer yourself for question. WHY IS ASGARDIA? This question developed your observation.

Last edited by:  Rafal Jaszowski (Asgardian)  on Jul 5, 17 / Leo 18, 01 20:35 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jul 6, 17 / Leo 19, 01 00:31 UTC

first this place only for campaigning second why i said ASGARDIA IS THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY i said it to who already know what is asgardia about those will understand why i said it  i hope this answer your Question thank you for your attention

Last edited by:  Achraf kalkhi (Asgardian, Global Mod, Candidate)  on Jul 6, 17 / Leo 19, 01 00:33 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jul 6, 17 / Leo 19, 01 09:59 UTC

discussion is part of campaning and I want now what you think and how you explain me why is Asgardia. Please use easy words because my English is very poor. Thanks