Dear fellow Asgardians,

We know that we are all here to make our wishes for a peaceful society happen. To be proud of our paths and strategies about solving problems which in our world and countries are not so beautiful ways to solve them.

We all know nowadays how important foreign affairs is and how good diplomacy give our people a better life, our businessmen a safer trade and our families possibilities to travel happy without any negative thoughts and stress. If our foreign affairs choose to be right and in peace with all nations, there will be no war. No need for war! No need for political conflicts and sanctions against each other!

Why I am saying all of these?! Because I felt that bad diplomacy by myself and I worked in another society for it to make thing better. Now here and after all my experiences a member of federal board of a political party in Germany and working in this very field "Immigration and Foreign Affairs" I have nominated myself to work for you as a diplomat.

It doesn't matter if Minister or a Secretary but a good diplomat! All of these are just some texts and without your support I/We can't do anything. I'm looking forward to your messages and supports!
Let your friends know about us and support us!

Peace & Best Regards
Your Roham Soleimani