Dear fellow Asgardians,

in our constitution Chapter 3 Art.10 Nr.1 & 2:

• The Government shall guarantee the rights and freedoms of Asgardian citizens by exercising its powers and using available resources.

• The Government is responsible for implementation and protection of the citizens’ rights and freedoms.

This sentences give us the right to ask our Government about our freedom right. There will be not just our freedom in Asgardia but our freedom global! Here we need a diplomacy strategy for our government, which protect us global for our freedom.
We need a good relationship with other nations to negotiate about our fellows there and their freedom.

What do we need for this?!
Diplomats and people who understands peace diplomacy!
Help me and let me work for you and help you in this field. There are not just studies but also experiences, which help a diplomat to act right and make the right decision in the right moment. I did it in my career as the head of Immigration and Foreign Affairs in Iran and Germany and I would tell you that I know two sides of diplomacy.
One side are nations who are not easy to negotiate with like my country Iran, and there are countries, which are available to negotiate but you have to be smart to win rights of your nation for your people like Germany and European countries.

I am looking forward to hear about you and have your help and support!

Peace & Best Regards
Your Roham