"INNOVATION DISTINGUISHES BETWEEN A LEADER AND A FOLLOWER." - STEVE JOBS (2001)

I, STEVEN "EDRICK" WANG ANNOUNCE MYSELF AS A CANDIDATE FOR STRATEGIST OF INNOVATION ON ASGARDIA.

To fulfill Asgardia's goals of "peace in space", safeguarding all of humanity", "human happiness", and "preservation of space environment" among many others under Article 4 of the Constitution of the Space Kingdom of Asgardia (Ashurbeyli 2017), innovation is a must. Through innovation, Asgardia can be legitimately recognised by the Global Innovation Index and potentially the United Nations and its state members in the global political arena. 

I, Steven "Edrick" Wang will work with the scientists, creative professionals, and engineers of Asgardia to develop, improve and innovate the transport, health, education, creative output and economic and ecological sustainability systems for our Space Nation.

As Strategist for Asgardia, I shall invest my knowledge in innovation and design to help fulfill Asgardia's goals and provide a greater quality of life for all Asgardians!

Please refer to my candidate profile for more detailed information on my position:
<http://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/784149-9072-product-amp-technology-innovation/>

Thank you all for your time, I wish the best for all Asgardians. Let us progress humanity to the heavens and beyond!

Yours faithfully,

Steven "Edrick" Wang.