Strategist
Hello Fellow Asgardians My name is Ricky Sickles. And I'm asking for your vote for Strategist. I'v spent most of my life in protection of the US. And now I would like to do the same for my new nation. I have experience in Defense, Public Relations, Field Medic(both Air-force and Army), Project management, and Contract Negotiations in Iraq. These are skills that will be valuable in dealing with our neighbors here on Earth and in space .One has to know how the people your dealing with think and what motivates them in order to get the results that are best for Asgardia
A good Strategist knows that in order to archive a goal They have to put together a team ,that can work on the different areas of a project in order to make it work
The Strategists job is to make sure that his team or teams don't lose sight of what their working toward.
Also as a leader a strategist has to be able to listen to others, and admit if their wrong.
But most importantly ,a Strategist must give credit where it is due because no one person can do it alone

I want to see Asgardia succeed not just for us new citizens but also for our Descendants and their future well being
So I humbly ask for your vote      
                                                            June 27, 0001 / June 16, 2017                                                        

RickySickles                                             

Strategist

Hello Fellow Asgardians My name is Ricky Sickles. And I'm asking for your vote for Strategist. I'v spent most of my life in protection of the US. And now I would like to do the same for my new nation. I have experience in Defense, Public Relations, Field Medic(both Air-force and Army), Project management, and Contract Negotiations in Iraq. These are skills that will be valuable in dealing with our neighbors here on Earth and in space .One has to know how the people your dealing with think and what motivates them in order to get the results that are best for Asgardia

A good Strategist knows that in order to archive a goal They have to put together a team ,that can work on the different areas of a project in order to make it work 

The Strategists job is to make sure that his team or teams don't lose sight of what their working toward.

Also as a leader a strategist has to be able to listen to others, and admit if their wrong.

But most importantly ,a Strategist must give credit where it is due because no one person can do it alone 

I want to see Asgardia succeed not just for us new citizens but also for our Descendants and their future well being 

So I humbly ask for your vote      

June 27, 0001 / June 16, 2017                                             

Strategist<br/>

Candidate Profile                                                        
Country
United States of America